terbohuu: Rita Ora

Monday, July 16, 2012

Rita Ora

http://hitfmonline.com/ Best Radio Online




RITA ORA

SHQIPTARJA QE PO ARRIN MAJAT E MUZIKES BOTERORE....


Rita Ora Talks Meeting Beyonce & Jay-Z with 'Glamour'!

Rita Ora is all smiles in this inside feature from the August 2012 issue ofGlamour magazine!
Here’s what the 21-year-old singer had to share with the mag:
On meeting Jay-Z and Beyonce for the first time: “I was straight off the plane from London with rained-on hair! I think if I’d known that I’d be meeting him [Jay-Z], I would have freaked out. Now he’s like my brother. Destiny’s Child was my band. I was nearly choking when I met her [Beyoncé], but she is the nicest. I call her an alien because I’m like, ‘How do you do everything at once? You can’t be human.’”
On her rumored romance with Rob Kardashian: “Rob’s family make their lives public. Me? I’m very private. He’s a great friend. But the only relationship I’m having now is with the tour bus.”




No comments:

Post a Comment